- Shrinking budgets, overcrowded dockets, and offenders who do not comply with court orders;
- Limited compliance from offenders who violate court orders during pretrial and post-sentence;
- Backlogs of re-arrest orders;
- Fewer resources to effectively supervise offenders, return violators to courts, and collect fines and fees;
- Repeat offenders with anger management issues, substance abuse, domestic violence violations, and other behavioral issues who struggle to reenter the community;
- Limited programs for alternatives to jail, forcing courts to rely on county jails to sanction low-risk, non-compliant offenders.
Shorten dockets, minimize court order violations, increase collections, and reduce recidivism with services from Sentinel.
Judges and their courts benefit from:
- Reliable and effective assistance with all essential offender program services;
- Understanding offenders and holding them accountable and providing positive behavioral change programs;
- Pretrial programs to manage offenders and keep the community safe;
- Monitoring services and programs that provide safe alternatives to jail for nonviolent and low-risk offenders;
- Reliable products and services to ensure compliance;
- Reliable, proven systems for compliance with court orders and immediate follow-up for violations;
- Community sentencing options that offer real assistance to probation violators;
- Community-based cognitive skills programs that offer training to address issues that contribute to criminal behavior, including substance abuse, employment, violence, poor decision-making, substandard education.
Day Reporting Centers
A Partnership that Benefits Courts, Communities, and Participants
- Programs for probation violators, sentenced misdemeanant offenders, high-risk pre-trial defendants, and drug court clients;
- Effectively reduce the number of victims of crime and associated costs of those crimes, creating safer communities and fewer victims;
- Track record of lowering expenses for courts, law enforcement, and corrections;
- Provide proven behavioral interventions to improve reentry success rates.